1.5 small garlic cloves finely cut
Beebespices Sundried Tomato infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 medium size onion rough chopped
Beebespices Chilli Mild and Sweet
Beebee Spice Rub
2 thick slice cut Salmon slices
2 bags of baby spinach
Sweet Potatoes or Couscous
1. Add 1 teaspoon of Beebespices Sundried Tomato infused extra Virgin Olive oil
2. Toss the garlic into a pan and stir for 10 seconds
3. Add your onion and leave to sweat.
4. Add a tablespoon of Chilli mild, stir and add your salmon.
5. Keep stirring the pan for 2 minutes to break the salmon into small pieces
6. Add your baby spinach.
I like to add a pinch of the spice rub to get the aroma of rosemary and chives.
I then add the baby tomatoes, put the lid on and let it simmer for a minute.
This is a really wholesome meal; you can have it on its own or with some baked sweet potato or couscous.