Cabbage and beef stew
The thing is, I hate cooking but I love good food, I love the smell of it, the look of it and of course the taste of it.
If you are vegetarian then you can replace the beef with Tofu or sundried tomatoes and mushroom(yum!)
So, I like to make this dish on Sunday evening, enough to last until Wednesday.
Here, I use the condiments to achieve a different flavour. If you want a fresher taste then you can add your chilli Chim and if you want a heavier, earthy taste then the chilli hot-hot is what you need.
1. 2 small laddle spoons of Beebee oils ( Peppercorns, dry herbs, Beebeespices smoked pink Himalayan rock salt, Basil salt, dried coriander, parsley, Basil, Shiitake mushrooms all infused in Extra virgin olive oil.)
2. 2 cloves of Garlic
3. 2 medium sized onions
4. 1 teaspoon of rock Salt
5. 225g of diced beef (alternative would be dry oyster mushrooms)
6. Beebeespices Hot Hot
7. 1 large cabbage
8. Beebeespices Chilli Chim
9. Shake and add a few saddle spoons of the Beebee oils
10. Add your garlic and toss
11. Add the onions.
12. Drop your beef into the pan. If you are using dry mushrooms then this is the time to add them.
13. Add your salt and Beebeespices chilli Hot Hot and stir.
14. Leave on low heat for 20 – 30 mins
15. Add the diced cabbage, stir and let simmer for 3 mins then remove from heat.
16. If you want that fresh, herby taste then add your chilli chim and stir.
You can have this with rice, pasta plantain or on its own.